Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Finishing the first year of university

So even though i've finished my first year at my University of West London corse, (even though i already have a passed year already! Damn different teaching schemes) I'm going to still be working really hard on my design work over the summer, i've got a few things lined up, placements, exhibitions etc.. and i have a full time job at the moment literally i handed in my final pieces and went straight into training, so money will be flowing in heavily as I'm good at sales, which will compliment my business side of visual communication later in a few years time. I'll be working on some idea's i've had, more interior design pieces which i've been inspired by recently.

My portfolio's still growing heavily, looking at new concepts and trying to be original is difficult in a society of such individual characters and genres but i'm still pushing my views and trying to get them grounded. I think for my next goal i'll be focusing on colour and arrangement in virtual worlds, i've not yet used these programs but i'll definitely be expanding my knowledge on them ready to get thrown into the world of design, ready to get into a high standard design agency most likely around the London area as that's where my main clients and other designers who i've worked with seem to be based.

No comments:

Post a Comment